These American BioTech Supply Standard Flammable Storage Freezers meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines 45 and 70 for the refrigerated storage of flammable (volatile) materials in general laboratory work areas. There are no electrical components located in the interior of the unit and the compressor's electrical components have been sealed in a vapor-proof enclosure for additional safety.
These units are NOT designed for use in environments where volatile/explosive conditions could potentially exist.
Defrosting of the unit will need to be performed periodically to prevent severe ice build-up.
- Keyed door lock.
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal.
- Stainless steel door handle.
- Leveling legs.
- 30 Cu. Ft.: CFC-free refrigerant (r404a), foam insulation and packaging.
- All other sizes: CFC-free refrigerant (r134a), foam insulation and packaging.
- Units meet NFPA guidelines 45 and 70.
- Mechanical thermostat.