These American BioTech Supply Hazardous Location Explosion Proof Refrigerator/Freezer Combination, 30 Cu. Ft., ABT-ERCS-30 Meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines for Hazardous Locations, Class 1, Division II, Group C & D.
These units are engineered for use in environments where volatile/explosive conditions could potentially exist. They are not intended for common lab/room environments that are not designed to be explosion-proof (See Flammable Material units).
Units are designed with no internal electrical components and all external components are sealed per NFPA and OSHA guidelines.
Units must be hard-wired in conduit to 120VAC power source. Power cords with plugs are NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- Three adjustable refrigerator shelves.
- Keyed door lock.
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal.
- Stainless steel door handle.
- Leveling legs.
- CFC-free refrigerant (R404A), foam insulation and packaging.
- Not equipped with line cord and plug; must be hardwired in conduit to 120 vac power source.
- Meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines for hazardous locations, class 1, division ii, group c & d.
- These units are not intended for use in general clinical or research laboratories.
- Mechanical thermostat sealed in ul listed explosion proof box.
- Adjustable operating temperature range: refrigerator: 1C to 10C.