The American BioTech Supply Premier Pharmacy Stainless Steel Laboratory Refrigerator, 23 Cu. Ft., PH-ABT-HC-SSP-23 features a microprocessor temperature controller, allowing for precise temperature control, recovery and maintenance versus mechanical style thermostats.
Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of temperature security and alarm features.
For more information on Vaccine Storage: Vaccine Storage
The acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are 36F to 46F (or 2C and 8C) in the refrigerator and -58F and 5F (or -50C and -15C) in freezers.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 23 Cu Ft.: Three adjustable shelves.
- 49 Cu Ft.: Six adjustable shelves.
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label.
- Forced draft air circulation.
- Keyed door lock.
- Magnetic door gasket for a positive seal.
- Integrated door handle.
- Swivel casters (adds 6.50" to height).
- Interior light.
- Hfc-free refrigerant (r290), foam insulation and packaging.
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller.
- Digital temperature display with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms.
- Audible and visual high and low-temperature alarms.
- Remote alarm contacts.
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in the sample bottle.
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 36F to 46F (2C to 8C).
- Temperature monitor device (TMD) complies with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, "buffered" probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm.