ADC 604 Adscope Pediatric Clinician Stethoscope
At a glance: The 604 Series combines a diaphragm and bell chest piece both made from surgical stainless steel. The bell is extra large for an unsurpassed low-frequency response. The diaphragm is ultra sensitive for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency response.
Commercial Procurement Made Easier
New healthcare facility construction, expansion or remodel - we’ve created a streamlined approach to healthcare supply chain for our following customers:
- Medical facilities (Hospitals, Physician Offices, Long Term Care facilities, etc.)
- GPO members (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, Healthrust, ROi)
- Government Agencies (VA, DoD)
- Educational Institutions (Universities, Schools, etc.)
- other bulk buyers
How to Request a Quote
Simply search for your desired product(s), and click ‘Chat with Us for GPO Pricing!’ to connect with one of our product specialists. They will note your contact information and any comments/questions about the item or an overall quote, and submit it to an account manager. One of our dedicated account managers will reach out to you with your pricing and to discuss your logistics needs within 12 hours.
The ADC Adscope combines outstanding acoustic performance with rugged durability.
The 604 Series combines a diaphragm and bell chest piece both made from surgical stainless steel. The bell is extra large for an unsurpassed low-frequency response. The diaphragm is ultra sensitive for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency response.
The Adscope headset features a reinforcing yoke molded into the flexible 22" PVC tubing. The binarals are stainless steel and fixed at 15 º angles for greater comfort.
The Adscope® 604 series features:
- Combination pediatric chest piece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- Extra-large bell (1 1/8" diameter) for unsurpassed low-frequency response
- 1 3/8" diameter diaphragm for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency response with adjustable frequency design (AFD) technology
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort
- Reinforcing yoke molded into 22" PVC “Y” tubing
- Tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014
- Stainless-steel binaurals fixed at 15º angle for greater comfort
- Adsoft™ Plus silicone ear tips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Accessory kit includes two pairs of spare Adsoft™ Plus ear tips
- Scope ID tag included
|Manufacturer||American Diagnostic Corporation|
ADC Adimals 10 second Digital ThermometerAs low as $20.31
ADC 2150 Adimals Pediatric Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter$107.51Out of stock