The Togu® Dynair® Balance Seat is suitable for children of all ages. The Pediatric Seat can support up to 440 lbs, and is ideal for sitting, balancing and training. The Balance Seat is available in blue and red, and is certified latex free.
Sklar has a worldwide reputation for high quality surgical instruments spanning more than 100 years. Sklar's OR quality surgical instruments incorporate the highest grades of surgical steel, offer finely detailed craftsmanship and exacting standards of manufacturing. The stainless steel construction offers non-corrosive, anti-bacterial and rust-resistant features, providing greater durability. Imported from Germany, every surgical instrument is thoroughly examined, to ensure the highest quality instruments possible. Every instrument is rigorously tested for reliability and function. No single surgical instrument leaves the Sklar warehouse until it is thoroughly inspected.
The Burton CoolSpot II provides a long bulb life and low heat build-up due to its low voltage system. CoolSpot II Minor Surgery Lights are also ideal for use as dental exam spot lights, veterinary dental exam lights and OB/GYN office exam spot lights.CoolSpot II Minor Surgery Lights are available with the Fleximount floorstand, wall mount, ceiling mount or single Fastrac trolley and single or dual head options. Floorstands include footswitch, locking casters and cord wrap. See accessories below for replacement bulbs for the Outpatient II and CoolSpot II, Sterile disposable light handle covers and replacement handles.The Burton OC516CC (0234552) Outpatient II / CoolSpot II Diagnostic Light
combines one Outpatient II and CoolSpot II lighthead on a ceiling mount for greater flexibility. The Burton OC516CT (0204572) Combo Procedure Light
features one Outpatient II and CoolSpot II lighthead on a single trolley. The Burton Outpatient II offers focusable flood-type light with maximum intensity and shadow-free operation. Burton Outpatient II and CoolSpot II Combination Lights provide both low-maintenance, top performing lights in one system for nearly every application in the hospital, surgical suite or physician's office.
- 13,000 footcandles (140,000 Lux) at 24 in (61 cm) and 5000 footcandles (54,000 Lux) at 1 meter
- 4300 K color temperature
- Variable intensity settings and high intensity switch
- Easy to clean housing design with convenient SteriHandle for positioning
- Removable, autoclavable center SteriHandle assuring sterile procedures
- 150-watt halogen bulb provides 400 hour average bulb life on standard setting
- Friction knob to position self-balancing arm without a tool for drift-free positioning
- Floorstand units include footswitch, locking casters and cord wrap
- Mounting systems meet California Seismic Codes
- 120V model standard
- Available with Floorstand, Ceiling Mount, Wall Mount or Single Fastrac Trolley
- UL 60601-1/60601-2-41 certified
- Proudly made in the USA