Ergotron 24-198-055 WorkFit-C, Single LD Sit-Stand Workstation
Commercial Procurement Made Easier
New healthcare facility construction, expansion or remodel - we’ve created a streamlined approach to healthcare supply chain for our following customers:
- Medical facilities (Hospitals, Physician Offices, Long Term Care facilities, etc.)
- GPO members (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, Healthrust, ROi)
- Government Agencies (VA, DoD)
- Educational Institutions (Universities, Schools, etc.)
- other bulk buyers
How to Request a Quote
Simply search for your desired product(s), and click ‘Chat with Us for GPO Pricing!’ to connect with one of our product specialists. They will note your contact information and any comments/questions about the item or an overall quote, and submit it to an account manager. One of our dedicated account managers will reach out to you with your pricing and to discuss your logistics needs within 12 hours.
The Ergotron 24-198-055 WorkFit-C, Single LD Sit-Stand Workstation from Ergotron.
Stay energized and productive while you compute—move from a sitting to a standing position whenever you want. This computer cart’s large worksurface and height-adjustable keyboard tray and display make computing comfortable for prolonged periods. Counterbalanced adjustment points allow instantaneous, tool-free re-positioning while you work! Additional features include 25" (63 cm) total height adjustment, a small footprint and advanced cable management.
- On-demand sit-stand workstation—improve your energy and productivity by standing or sitting as you work, and then switch positions whenever you choose. This work style encourages healthy movement throughout the day.
- Promote fitness and comfort as you compute, reducing potential back and neck pain by adding movement into your work routine in a truly ergonomic workstation.
- Easily and simultaneously lift keyboard and LCD screen to proper height for unsurpassed ergonomic comfort.
- Patented Constant Force lift technology provides fluid, one-touch adjustments of the keyboard and monitor positions for personalized computing.
- Mobile configuration brings flexibility into the workspace.
- Easily moves through small doorways and over thresholds for collaborative meetings.
- Burn more calories by choosing to stand for periods of your work-day; periodic standing also promotes greater bone density and better sleep at night.
For IT and Facilities Staff:
- IT deployment friendly—set aside several fully equipped WorkFit C-Mods for temporary workers, unassigned workstations (aka hoteling or hot desking) or telecommuter work pods; roll to the place of need (easily stored and ready to roll).
- Modify existing office spaces or cubes by simply removing a section of worksurface and rolling in the sit-to-stand WorkFit, without the cost of expensive professional installers. Safe and neat routing of cables through the expansive cable management storage area.
- Flexible, open-architecture design is scalable for future computer equipment. Takes less time to retrofit existing stations or repurpose for changing workforce, reduces facility spend.
For HR/Risk Management and Company Cost Savings:
- Manage the cost of healthcare premiums by promoting wellness in the daily work routine. Provide standing work platforms for employees without having to buy expensive height-adjustable chairs.
- Comfortable computing offers provable ROI on investment—healthcare costs associated with unhealthy computing and missed time are reduced while productivity increases. WorkFit supports healthy neck and back conditions.
- According to the 2007 OE Medicine Journal, back and neck pain are cited as the most costly conditions affecting employees.
- Studies in office ergonomics show productivity increases 12%–18% following an ergonomic intervention where employees are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture**
- WorkFit-C Sit-Stand Workstation for Single LCD Monitor, LD, with Mobile Cart Base (two-tone grey).
- Includes: cart, LCD pivot, integrated worksurface, keyboard tray with left/right mouse tray, wrist rest, mouse holder, cable storage box, CPU holder, four dual casters (two locking) **
- A Washington State analysis of case studies related to office ergonomics showed a median productivity increase of 12% following an ergonomic intervention.
- New studies from the Office Ergonomics Research Committee (OERC) suggest that employees who are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture and are trained to use it see an average productivity increase of 18% *
- Weight Capacity: Maximum load on height-adjustment assembly = 37 lbs (16.8 kg).
- Includes weight of display in addition to contents on Worksurface and in Cable Storage Box.
- LCD pivot capacity = 5–18 lbs (2.3–8.1 kg) † Lift Range: LCD/keyboard/worksurface adjusts 20"" (51 cm) in tandem; LCD adjusts 5"" (13 cm) independently; maximum LCD height adjustment = 25"" (63 cm).
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm).
- Patented Constant Force (CF) lift-and-pivot motion technology.
- CPUs attach safely to rear of cart with CPU Holder.
- Accommodates CPUs from 12""H x 3""D to 18""H x 8.5""D (30 x 8 cm to 46 x 22 cm). CPU Holder capacity = 40 lbs (18 kg).
- Ergonomic negative-tilt keyboard tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry—avoid repetitive-stress injuries while increasing comfort and productivity. Includes concealed mouse tray that slides out on left or right. Cable management storage box.
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminum, high-grade plastic and powder coated painted steel .
- Four dual casters—lockable front casters . Worksurface Dimensions: 22""W x 17""D (56 x 43 cm).
- Wheel-to-Wheel Base Dimensions: 17""W x 20.5""D (43 x 52 cm).
- Keyboard Heights from ground: Minimum, 22.4"" (568 mm); Maximum, 42.4"" (1077 mm).
- Display Heights (center of hole mounts for display) from ground: Minimum, 34.8"" (884 mm); Maximum, 59.8"" (1519 mm).
- Shipping Dimensions: 45.5""H x 19.75""W x 24""D (116 x 50 x 61 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 72 lbs (33 kg)
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||Each|
|Country of Origin||Canada|