The Health O meter Professional Digital Wheelchair Ramp Scale is a hospital-grade scale that can accommodate patients and wheelchairs of all sizes weighing up to 1000 lbs. Suitable in any medical and hospital setting, for acute care and long-term care.
Depending on the model you'll purchase, some of the functions featured on this scale include LB / KG Conversion, LB / KG Lock Out, Body Mass Index (BMI), Zero, Tare, Hold / Release, Reweigh, Auto Zero, Auto Off, Time/Date, Variable Auto Off Time, and Audible/Mute Sound Option.
Advantages: EMR Connectivity:
- This scale can connect to EMRs via a USB port or the optional built-in Pelstar Bluetooth wireless technology
- 1.5" High-Contrast Color TFT-LCD Screen has 180° swivel capabilities for easy viewing
- Display has a high-contrast color screen, a larger keypad, and extended battery life
- Newly-designed help menu that can be customized to select features such as audible sounds, an on/off timer, and more
- Durable steel structure and the large non-slip platform provide security and stability for patients who use wheelchairs
- Two built-in wheels make this scale completely mobile for added convenience
- This scale can be powered with the 120V adapter included with this model or with 6 AA batteries (not included)
The scale can interface with a computer, EMR software, or other electronic devices via various Health o meter Professional Connectivity Solutions. Antimicrobial Keypad:
The keypad features antimicrobial protection. Swivel Display Head:
For the convenience of the administrator, the display head rotates and pivots allowing line-of-sight viewing and information privacy. Easy Portability:
The scale has two wheels that provide easy mobility and allow for convenient placement. Everlock (patent pending):
An option that allows users to permanently lock the scale in either LB or KG to improve safety. Interactive Display:
High-contrast color screen provides a user-friendly interface.