Heine Mini 3000 Pocket Diagnostic Set with 2 AA Handles
Modern Ophthalmoscope and Otoscope with maintenance free HEINE LED illumination. Twice as bright as a conventional Xenon Halogen.
- Maintenance free. LED has a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours.
- Operation time up to 10 hours. The batteries need to be changed less often and rechargeable batteries last longer.
- Color Rendering. The new HEINE mini 3000 instruments with LED illumination produce a color rendering value of more than 95 and an individual value for red colors of more than 90, ensuring red is red, blue is blue. Color temperature: 4,000 Kelvin.
- 2 piece handle and head. Easy to maintain, flexible. Compatible with other mini 3000 instrument heads and handles.
- High quality handle: Chrome finish upper section/refined plastic. Shockproof, sturdy, non-slip.
Old Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) D-873.11.021 Manufacturer Heine Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New Documentation Brochure Country of Origin Germany
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services