Midmark IQvitals™ is an affordable, Windows® based, touchscreen device that provides automated blood pressure, temperature, SpO2 and pulse rate readings with a touch of the screen.
An alphanumeric keyboard allows for fast and easy entry of patient data, and the intuitive design increases productivity and simplifies staff training. IQvitals™ with Touchscreen can be used as a stand-alone unit or will connect easily to a computer using IQmanager™ software. The software allows the physician to control vital checking procedures directly from the computer, and also works with the Midmark 625 Power Exam Table. Device comes with 2-Year warranty.
- Automated, all-in-one vitals device saves time and reduces transcription errors
- Full-color, touch screen display is quick and easy to operate
- Manual vitals entry options for respiration rate, height, weight and pain score
- The IQvitals uses Baker Wong Pain Scale faces.
- Lightweight and portable at just 3.9 pounds with table-top, wall, IV pole or mobile cart mounting options
- Connected flexibility with USB and serial ports standard while also supporting wireless connection.
- 100-reading memory for easy review, printing or download
- Accessories available for patient testing, from pediatric to adult
- Long battery life allows vitals to be captured continuously and quickly
- Built with hospital grade components to stand up to the demands of a busy practice
- Works with most IT environments, including thin client and fat client networks
- Usage: Non-invasive, multi-parameter vital signs device
- Data: Quick, easy entry and viewing of all vital signs data in one location Windows based platform:
- Flexible, easy to upgrade software for the life of the product (Software upgrades come in the form of a USB Thumbdrive sent by Midmark to the customer)
- Display: High resolution for optimal viewing and control. 7” VGA TFT LCD display with LED backlight and resistive touch screen
- Vital signs can be captured continuously and quickly without plugging in 100-reading memory:
- Easy for recall, printing or download of patient data
- Multiple mounting capabilities: mobile cart, IV pole, counter-top, wall-mounted, and Midmark workstations.
- Digital scale: Connects to either the Midmark 625-004 Exam Table scale or Fairbanks TeleWeigh digital scale and captures weight automatically or via manual entry