The Pediatric E-Z Lift Stirrups are easy-to-use with exclusive axial rotation from the handle for superior patient positioning. Boot adjusts with a single clamp which simplifies patient positioning. Boot pads included.
- Exclusive axial rotation from the handle for superior patient positioning
- E-Z Lift feature easily control the patient's leg when moving it into the operative position
- Floating boot automatically adjusts when repositioning the pediatric boot stirrup
- Range: Abduction 25?, Adduction 9?, Lithotomy range of 75? to -30? & externally rotates out 20?
- Single-person installation
- Connects to seat section of surgical table
- Product not made with (NRL) Natural Rubber Latex
- Product warranty covers product from manufacturing defects for period of 2 years
- Life of device is 5 years under normal use
- Store device between -4?F to +86?F
Required Accessory: Purchase Two
- SpringLoc Clamp - 800-0338
- PUPS Replacement Boot Pads - 508-1295
Instructions for Use:
All rights reserved. Any duplication, adaption or translation without prior written consent is prohibited unless otherwise provided in relevant copyright laws.
- Attach SpringLoc Clamps P/N 800-0338 on accessory rails in same locations on opposite sides of surgical table at patient's hip joints
- Prior to placing device into SpringLoc Clamp, identify patient's left and right side stirrup indicated on boot label
- Insert stirrup blade into clamp. Tighten clamp by turning handle to the right
- Ensure patient is positioned on surgical table in accordance with procedure and surgeon requirements
WARNING! To prevent patient or operator injury from inadvertent stirrup movement, securely tighten accessory clamp and boot clamp.
- Support patient's leg by grasping heel in one hand and underside of knee with other hand. Gently flex knees and transfer leg into boot, then secure boot straps
- To achieve appropriate leg/foot position, loosen boot clamp. Adjust boot to desired position and re-tighten clamp. Ensure patient's heels are securely seated in heels of boots
- To achieve appropriate lithotomy and abduction positions, squeeze trigger, adjust to desired position and release to lock
Note: Free-floating boot is designed to rotate about pivot through-out the full range of motion, reducing risk of superficial nerve injury.
- Loosen SpringLoc Clamp and remove stirrups by lifting out of clamps
- Remove accessory clamps from side rails
Great White Pediatric E-Z Lift Stirrups are a patient positioning accessory used in Gynecology, Urology, and laparoscopic procedures. They provide a safe system for positioning the legs up to 160 and 250 lbs patients in a variety of lithotomy/abduction positions.
- General - Prevent infection by cleaning and disinfecting product before disposal
- Packaging - Dispose packaging material via household waste according to national requirements
- SchureMed accepts back used or retired products - or dispose of product in accordance with national requirements
Product Use Warnings:
Maximum load should not exceed appropriate proportion of a patient weighing 160 lbs. for 800-0342-PUPS and 250 lbs. for 800-0342-KIDS. Use care with low-maximum load capacity surgical tables that accessory rails are not overloaded. Strictly follow instructions for your Operating Table system.
Cleaning Recommendation: Follow current Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) Journal Guidelines for proper cleaning and disinfection procedure.
Caution: Strictly read/follow manufacturer's directions for cleaning fluids. DO NOT use cleaners containing phenolics.
- Remove major contaminants from accessory with disposable materials. Follow appropriate bio-hazard waste disposal procedures
- Apply cleaning fluid liberally to entire accessory and wipe with clean, lint-free cloth until all moisture and cleaning fluid is removed from accessory
- Let accessory dry