CME is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 23rd - 24th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders can still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 27th).
The seca mBCA 514 is a medical Body Composition Analyzer is ideally adapted to the working conditions in hospitals and medical practices.
The seca mBCA breaks down weight into several compartments which are highly relevant in medical care, namely, fat mass (FM) and fat-free mass (FFM), total body water (TBW), extracellular water (ECW), skeletal muscle mass (SMM) and lean soft tissue (LST). The seca mBCA distinguishes TBW from ECW and measures SMM across LST.
Five decisive advantages for your medical practice:
- Research grade accuracy and precision.
- Comprehensive assessment of the metabolic health and wellness status of patients.
- Brief examination – less than 20 seconds.
- Risk Stratification: Metabolic disorders, Heart and Cardiovascular disease.
- Precise monitoring of physiologic responses and compliance to therapy.
And it sets even more standards:
- More Frequencies
- High Reproductibility of Results
- Measures from seven segments
- Low intensity current
- 660 lbs Capacity
- Division: 0.1 lbs
- Dimensions: 38.43 W x 49.25 H x 32.6 D inches
- Display type: 8.4" touch-screen that can be rotated 360°
- Interfaces: seca 360° wireless, USB 2.0, Ethernet
- Measurement Method: 8-point
- Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis
- Measurement current: 100 μA
- Measurement time, normal mode: max 20 seconds
- Frequencies: 19
Manufacturer seca Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New Capacity 660 lbs. Documentation Brochure Warranty 2 Years Model mBCA-514
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services