BSN Medical Delta-Cast® Prints Polyester Casting Tape adds fun, colorful printed patterns to the trusted polyester and resin technology of the Delta-Cast® Elite Casting Tapes.
Delta-Cast® Printed Cast Tape features a special latex-free polyester yarn that conforms easily, requiring no tucks or folds. This results in a lighter, better fitting cast without dangerous pressure points. Secure lamination lends greater durability and reduces the risk of breakdown, as well as gives smoother edges and reduces the risk of snagging. The finish is smooth, without the roughness of fiberglass casts.
The synthetic resin is reliable with a 3 minute working window. During this time, a special slip agent surfactant allows the medical practitioner to easily mold and adjust as needed. Just 20 minutes after activation, Delta-Cast® Prints Polyester Cast Tape is weight bearing, greatly reducing the time spent in the casting room.
Delta-Cast® Printed Cast Tape is 100% radiolucent, allowing for clearer X-ray images. This is important as it allows the physician to make more accurate readings while reducing unnecessary cast removals and replacements.
Polyester Casts are completely water resistant, capable of surviving spills or light water contact. If combined with waterproof cast padding and stockinettes, like the Delta-Dry® products, See related products below, Delta-Cast® Printed Polyester Casts can even be fully waterproof, capable of full submersion. A Synthetic Cast with Waterproof Padding allows the patient to bathe, shower, or even swim without fear of ruining the cast.
BSN Medical Delta-Cast® Prints Synthetic Cast Tape is ideal for orthopedic specialists, pediatric clinics, and hospitals. Polyester Prints Casting Tape is available in a wide range of prints and sizes. Delta-Cast® Prints are sold by the box of 10 individually-wrapped rolls.
- Same underlying technology as Delta-Cast Elite® Casting Tape
- Patented polyester yarns conform for wrinkle-free application
- Conforms to difficult body contours
- No tuck and fold required
- Flexible enough to help avoid constriction of muscles and tissue
- Fiberglass free
- Highly radiolucent
- Latex free
- Lightweight for patient comfort
- Smooth finish and soft edges
- Secure immobilization
- Superior strength and durability
- Water resistant
- Reliable working time window
- Workable with any glove
- 0 - 3 minute working time
- Weight bearing after just 20 minutes
- Available in a wide range of patterns
- Sold by the case of 10 individually packaged rolls