6856 Waist-High Stand-On Scale
Heavy-duty, yet lightweight, the 6856 bariatric scale's balanced design makes it easy to move. The 6856 is engineered specifically for weighing obese and unsteady patients and features a 24" square, low-profile platform with non-skid surface and sturdy handrails with padded grips. The digital indicator's "hold" feature retains weight so you can attend to the patient first, then record the weight. Detecto's model 750 display, equipped on the 6856, features an easy-to-use keypad and extra-large display perfect for patient weighing and viewing by the attending nurse, physician, or patient themself. The durable design and easy-to-replace “AA” batteries make the 750 perfect for all clinics, hospitals, and physician offices' scales.
- Highly accurate digital weight display with Body Mass Index
- Extra strength wrap-around tubular stainless steel handrails
- LCD weight display which can be read from either side of the platform
- Large heavy-duty rubber wheels and scale tip back for easy transporting
- Skid-proof soft, durable black rubber mat
- Compact design is ergonomic and easy for the patient to weigh
- Lock/Release key for viewing weight after the patient steps away from the scale
- Unit conversion for LB or KG
- Heavy steel construction for years of service
- Capacity: 1000 lb / 454 kg
- Graduation: 0.2 lb / 0.1 kg
- Platform Size: 24" x 24"
- Power: AC adapter (not included) or 6 "AA" alkaline batteries
- Weight display: 0.75" high digits
Manufacturer Detecto / Cardinal Scale Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 800 lbs. Documentation Brochure GSA GSA Includes Sturdy foam padded handrails; Low profile platform; Highly accurate LCD display; BMI calculation Model 6856 Country of Origin United States Of America
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$74.63Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 1 business day via Ground Delivery.
$701.30+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 1 business day via Ground Delivery.
Call for Price
$698.88+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 1 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services