The NorthEast Monitoring DR200/HE Holter + Event
The DR200/HE is the industry’s first combination 14-day Holter plus Event recorder. It can be deployed to a patient in either Holter or Event mode. In Holter mode with a single, fully charged AA battery and a 1GigaByte data card, the unit can operate as a 14-day Holter. When the DR200/HE is combined with Holter LX Analysis and LX Event software, you have the flexibility to use your capital equipment in the most efficient manner and you’ve increased the probability of capturing elusive cardiac events. It is the best solution for your practice and the best solution for your patient, which is another good combination!
The DR200/HE blends the features of the DR200/E "Tel-a-heart" Event recorder (see the DR200/E Data Sheet for complete details) and the established technology of the tried-and-true "workhorse" DR180+ Holter in a single, compact, rugged unit. New advanced DSP hardware and specially designed signal processing algorithms squeeze every milli-watt out of the battery to establish a new price-performance benchmark in ambulatory cardiac monitors. The unit is approximately one-half the size and weight of the DR180+, has smaller cable profiles for patient comfort, yet adds more functionality and convenience.
When deployed as a Holter, the DR200/HE has either 3-, 5- or 7-lead cables. When deployed as a Tel-a-heart Event monitor, it uses a 2- or 3-lead cable. The DR200/HE kit includes Holter cable, pouch, belt clip, removable media memory card, Operator’s Manual and Hook-up Guide.
Features of the DR200/HE Holter + Event:
- Meets EC-38 standard
- Proven reliability 14 day Holter capability captures infrequent cardiac events
- Ergonomic design
- Multiple Language Capability (English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese and Spanish)
- Maximum Holter and Event reimbursements
- Reduce artifact with low cost, shielded cables
- Pacemaker detection standard
- Maximum good quality recording cycle
- All digital recording Compatible with Holter LX Analysis and LX Event software
- Combination Holter and Event
- Industry-leading 3 year warranty
- Recording duration of14 days with alkaline battery
- Recording bandwidth of 0.05 - 70 Hz
- Resolution of 12-bit, 12.50 μV/LSB
- Sampling rate of 180 samples/second
- Dimensions: 8.6 cm x 6.0 cm x 2.0 cm (3.9 in x 2.4 in x 0.8 in)
- Weight of 99.3 grams (3.5 oz), with battery and 70.9 (2.5 oz), without battery
- Powered by 1 AA battery: alkaline, NiMH rechargeable, or lithium
- Storage capacity of 32 MB - 1 GB SD Flashcard NEMK95 NEMK96