The Welch Allyn 29350 Ear Wash System is a clean, comfortable, safe, cost effective, and extremely easy to use, ear irrigation system that allows you to remove cerumen without the big mess.
The Welch Allyn Ear Wash System provides a safe and effective way to remove cerumen from patients of all ages. Unlike other ear irrigation devices, the Welch Allyn 29350 eliminates messy outflow by automatically dislodging, removing, and disposing of cerumen.
Welch Allyn’s Ear Wash System with Hydrovac Action is a state-of-the-art concept in cerumen removal. This proprietary technology features simultaneous ear irrigation and suction capabilities, which means all discharge is directed away from both you and the patient. You can easily control and monitor suction, water temperature, and pressure levels, the Welch Allyn Ear Wash System is ideal for patients.
The affordable Welch Allyn 29350 is engineered to be easy to use with built-in safety and simplicity. Designed with safety in mind, the Welch Allyn Ear Wash System includes several built-in features that reduce side effects associated with other irrigation devices — including vertigo, nausea, deeper cerumen impaction, perforated ear drums, and other tympanic membrane damage.
Ear washing is one of the most commonly performed procedures in the primary care office, The Welch Allyn Ear Wash System is so easy to use it can be used by any health-care worker within your facility.
- Simplicity of operation - quick and easy set up.
- Pressure regulation - regulates the output pressure to prevent damage to the tympanic membrane or ossicular chain.
- Temperature indicator/control - light will turn green when the water is at body temperature, and will automatically turn off if the water gets too hot.
- Suctioning action - to reduce messy "outflow."
- Multi-functional disposable tip - provides a seal at the ear canal. It has an outflow channel to direct water back to the drain, and a filter in the tip collects the cerumen - allowing the practitioner to see when the cleaning is complete. The tips can be used on children and adults.
- Portability - can be moved from room to room easily, or transported off-site if necessary. All necessary components store easily in the storage tray.
- Durable Transparent Tubing - Over ten feet of clear, heavy-duty plastic tubing lets you position the patient almost anywhere in the room as well as visualize the process.
- 1-year warranty
Alternative Sku e.g. Me MEDC-025503 Manufacturer Welch Allyn Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery GSA GSA Warranty 1 Year Country of Origin United States Of America
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$67.50Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
$59.50Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
$47.25Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
$42.00Ships Free in $99+ Orders. ShipsToday if Ordered by 12:50 PM ET (on Wed) via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services