The Enthermics EC2060 20.6 Cubic Foot Single Chambered, Dual Door Blanket Warming Cabinet
The EC2060 from Enthermics offers 20.6 cubic feet of storage and is designed to warm blanket temperatures to a level that will increase patient comfort. The single-chamber, dual door blanket warming cabinet is constructed with a 20-gauge stainless steel exterior casing. The cabinet is warmed using a special low-heat-density electrothermal cable array, positioned in the floor and two sides of the blanket warmer providing even heating of the interior chamber. The design and operational characteristics of the blanket warming cabinet eliminates the need for a heat-circulating fan.
- 20.6 cubic feet of storage
- Equipped with an electronic control consisting of a 4-digt L.E.D. display, one (1) ON/OFF key, INCREASE and DECREASE keys, heat indicator L.E.D., built-in lock-out feature and a series of prompt sequence indicators
- Electronic control has an adjustable temperature range of 90° to 200°F (32° to 93°C)
- Auto mode allows the user to program the control to automatically turn on and turn off once during a 24-hour period at selected times
- Control can easily be set to operate in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- In the event of a power failure, the unit’s memory will not be affected and will continue to operate once power is restored
- Equipped with one u-shaped white, epoxy-coated blanket support assembly and one center shelf per door opening
- Furnished with one set of 5” (127mm) heavy-duty casters — two with locking brake.
Manufacturer Enthermics Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure Volume 20.6 cu ft Model EC2060 Country of Origin United States Of America
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$8,976.30+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 3 business day via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
$8,490.73+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 30 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
$11,499.52+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 30 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services