These American BioTech Supply Freestanding Undercounter Solid Door Pharmacy/Vaccine Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
The Freestanding models ("UCFS") require 4" of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
The acceptable temperature ranges for vaccine storage are 36F to 46F (or 2C and 8C) in the refrigerator and -58F and 5F (or -50C and -15C) in freezers.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 2.5 Cu. Ft.: four adjustable shelves (two large, two small) with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against the back wall.
- 1 Cu. Ft.: two adjustable shelves.
- Back wall evaporator cover.
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label.
- Forced draft circulation.
- Keyed door lock.
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal.
- Leveling legs.
- Led light.
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600A), foam insulation and packaging.
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs.
- Note: this unit must have 4" clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation.
- Microprocessor temperature controller.
- Digital temperature display.
- Audible and visual high and low-temperature alarms.
- Remote alarm contacts.
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle.
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 36F to 46F (2C to 8C).
- Temperature monitor device (TMD) complies with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, "buffered" probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm.