The American BioTech Supply Vapor Shipper, 8.5 Liters, ABS-VS-7 is the standard when the shipment of biological samples is required. Vapor Shippers utilizes a highly effective hydro-phobic absorbent that maintains cryogenic temperatures while helping to eliminate spillage.
Vapor Shippers utilize advanced technology that can charge the vapor shipper in two hours, providing the benefit of same-day vapor shipping. Internal canisters come standard with all vapor shippers except ABS VS 7. Optional reusable shipping cartons provide additional protection and safety during shipment.
- Protective shipping carton.
- Low liquid nitrogen consumption.
- Convenient lightweight package.
- Durable tamper-proof lid design.
- High strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss.
- Strong lightweight aluminum consumption.
- Advanced chemical vacuum retention system.
- Hydrophobic liquid nitrogen absorbent system.
- Safer operation & maintenance.
- Total vial capacity (6/cane) - 500.
- Number of canisters - 1 rack.
- 1/2 cc straw (1 level bulk) - n/a.
- 1/2 cc straws (10 cane) - n/a.
- Total bag capacity (250 ml) - 10.
- Ln2 capacity (liters) - 8.5.
- Static evaporation rate* (liters/day) - 0.85.
- Static holding time (days) - 10.
- Neck diameter (in/mm) - 8.5/215.9.
- Exterior height (in/mm) - 21.5/546.1.
- Exterior diameter (in/mm) - 14.5/368.3.
- Canister height (in/mm) - n/a.
- Canister diameter (in/mm) - n/a.
- Weight empty (lbs/kg) - 26.1/11.8.
- Weight full (lbs/kg) - 54.5/24.7.
*Static evaporation rate and static holding time are nominal. Actual rate may be affected by the nature of the contents, atmospheric conditions, container history and manufacturing tolerances.
**Static holding time is an arbitrary reference, to estimate container performance under normal operation conditions. Actual working time may vary due to current atmospheric conditions, container history, manufacturing tolerances and any individual patterns of use.