A large face aneroid available in 2 configurations that offers the superb precision, styling and dependability synonymous with the ADC name.
The 750 Series Features:
- Large, easy-to-read 6" luminescent dial features bold white printing on contrasting black face for high visibility in virtually any light condition.
- 300mmHg no-pin stop mechanism withstands the heaviest use.
- Contemporary Euro-style ivory casing complements any decor.
- Rear bracket acts as an inflation system storage compartment; permits full 110° swivel on wall mount models.
- ADCUFF(tm) inflation system includes the ADCUFF(tm) black nylon cuff, latex inflation bladder, ADFLOW(tm) bulb and valve, and eight foot length (when extended) of coiled latex tubing.
- Complete with all necessary hardware and assembly instructions.
- Six clinical sizes.
- Available in Wall or Mobile configurations.
- Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components.
- Three year inflation system warranty. Lifetime Calibration Warranty.
Manufacturer American Diagnostic Corporation Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Includes Adult Cuff; ADCUFF&trade: inflation system includes the ADCUFF&trade: black nylon cuff; latex inflation bladder; ADFLOW&trade: bulb and valve; and 8 Ft of coiled latex tubing Warranty 3 Year Inflation System Warranty; Lifetime Calibration Warranty. Model Diagnostix 750 Series Country of Origin China
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$187.36+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 3 business day via Ground Delivery.
$78.23Ships Free in $99+ Orders. ShipsToday if Ordered by 12:50 PM ET (on Thu) via Ground Delivery.
From: $32.71Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services