The 760 Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is the model of choice for demanding institutions.
The 760 series features:
- 3-Year Parts Warranty Coverage
- 20-Year Calibration Warranty Coverage
- Contemporary black enamel 300mmHg no-pin stop manometer, provides day-in, day-out dependability
- Adcuff™ nylon cuff with ADC’s proprietary Size Guide™ marking system, prevents mis-cuffing
- Chrome-plated brass air release valve
- Leatherette carrying case with durable nylon zipper
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
Cuff Specifications and Sizes:
- Infant: 3.5 to 5.5 inches (9 to 14 cm)
- Child: 5.1 to 7.6 inches (13 to 19.5 cm)
- Small Adult: 7.4 to 10.6 inches (19 to 27 cm)
- Adult: 9 to 15.7 inches (23 to 40 cm)
- Large Adult: 13.3 to 19.6 inches (34 to 50 cm)
- Thigh: 15.7 to 25.9 inches (40 to 66 cm)
Manufacturer American Diagnostic Corporation Shipping Method Ground Delivery Includes Leatherette carrying case with durable nylon zipper Warranty 3 Years Model 760 Series
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$214.88+ Free Shipping. Shipson Monday if Ordered Today (Fri) via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services