The Drive Cirrus Plus Folding Power Wheelchair from Drive Medical.
The Folding Cirrus Plus EC Power Chair by Drive Medical is foldable and lightweight making it ideal for transporting. It comes in an attractive, lightweight, carbon steel frame with a silver vein finish which is easy to maintain. This Power Chair comes standard with a seat belt, seat cushion with pouch for easy storage, swing away footrests with calf straps and heel loops, wheel locks and an adjustable tension, padded, back upholstery, adding to users convenience, safety and comfort. The integrated, programmable PG controller and adjustable length joystick mount accommodates most user sizes. The Cirrus Plus EC Folding Power Chair has been tested and surpassed the ANSI RESNA testing requirements, providing our consumers with added security. If you're looking for added product protection, purchase the additional warranty coverage by adding Drive Medical's Piece of Mind protection to your scooter.Features and Benefits
- Foldable, lightweight frame makes portability and transportation easy and convenient
- Integrated, programmable PG controller
- Adjustable height flip back and detachable arms
- Attractive carbon steel frame with silver vein finish
- Flat free, 12.5" black drive wheels
- Front 8" flat free black casters
- Anti tippers, standard
- Adjustable tension back upholstery
- Comes standard with seat belt, seat cushion with pouch, swing-away footrest with calf straps and heel loops
- Elevating legrests optional (Model # LELR-TF)
- Folding battery tray
- Padded back upholstery and cushioned seat
- Adjustable length joystick mount
- Wheel locks
- Comes with batteries
- Has been tested and surpassed the ANSI RESNA testing requirement
- Attractive sling style seating
- Climbing Angle: 6 Degrees
- Ground Clearance: 4"
- Floor to Seat Height: 18"
- Controller: PG (60A)
- Charger: Off-board, 4A
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Caster Wheels: 8" Solid Articulating
- Drive Wheels: 12.5" Solid Tires
- Base Weight( w/o battery): 90lbs
- Battery Weight: 56lbs
- Product Dimensions: 41.00"(L) x 24.00"(W) x 34.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300.00 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # cpn16fba, cpn18fba, cpn20fba, cpn22fba
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services