Health o meter Professional Elevate Heavy Duty Digital Eye Level Scale w/ Built In Digital Height Rod
The market’s most efficient digital scale automatically calculates weight, height, and Body Mass Index using the built-in digital height rod. It Includes the HOMWA connectivity kit to transmit data to Welch Allyn Vital Signs® Spot Vital Signs® LXi Monitors or Welch Allyn Connex Monitors. The scale has a 600 lb / 272 kg capacity with 0.2 lb / 0.1 kg resolution. The low profile platform includes 2 wheels and measures 14 1/4” (w) x 14 1/4” (d) x 2 5/8” (h). This scale also features EMR connectivity and a 350° swivel display. Functions include LB / KG Conversion, LB /KG Lock Out, Body Mass Index (BMI), Zero Out / Tare, Hold / Release, Auto Zero, Auto Off.
- 2 Year limited warranty
- EMR capable
- 1" LCD display with 35° left/right swivel
- LB / KG conversion and lock out
- BMI, Zero out / tare, Hold / release, Auto zero and Auto-off functions
- 2 wheels for ease of movement
- 120V adapter included
- Integrates with the Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs LXi or Welch Allyn Conex vital signs monitor
- Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Resolution: 0.2 lb / 0.1 kg
- Digital height rod: 24" - 48" / 61 cm - 223 cm
- Platform size: 2.5"H x 14.75"W x 14 11/16"D
Manufacturer Health O Meter Shipping Method Ground Delivery Capacity 600 lbs. Includes 120V adapter; Digital height rod Model ELEVATE-C: Integration with Welch Allyn Connex Vital Signs Monitors; ELEVATE-L: Integration with Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs LXi
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services