This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
HL 5000 Examination Light
Features & Benefits:
- Bright- White, long-lasting 50W / 12V Halogen bulb increases detail, improves tissue contrast, and reduces eye strain during procedures.
- 140,000 lux- light output at 12 inches.
- Compact Illumination Head- No obstruction of view, ease of handling.
- Flexible Gooseneck- 4ft. radius of operation stays put and is easily positioned.
- UV filter- For increased safety during examination.
- IR-Filter- Reduces heat for patient and examiner.
Manufacturer Heine Discontinued Yes
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services