The Infab Scatter Shield protects Physicians and Staff During All Procedures from Harmful Scatter Radiation
- Scatter Protection: Scatter Armor Shields provide scatter radiation protection for radial and many other types of procedures. KIARMOR Bi-Layer is the most protective core material against scatter radiation.
- How it works: Scatter Armor Shields are placed on top of the patient drape to block scatter radiation at the source, creating a scatter-free zone, reducing harmful radiation exposure to the doctor or clinician.
- Absorbent: Scatter Armor Shields utilize the highest absorbency in the industry, critical in heavy fluid situations.
- Flexible: Scatter Armor Shields easily mold to the patients body for ease of use and maximum protection
- Sterile: Packaged individually in sterile packets.
- One-time use: Scatter Armor Shields are meant for one-time use.
- Scatter Armor Multi-Purpose Shield: Shunt, biliary drainage, spinal, stents, and diagnostics
- Scatter Armor EP Shield: Subclavian access: pacemaker implants, ICS procedures, and biventricular pacing.
- Scatter Armor Angiography Shield: Angiography, stents, coronary catheterization
- Scatter Armor Bilary Split Shield: Biopsy procedures
Your choice of Scatter Armor Shields (All Models 12” x 17”) available in: (Box of 15 or Case (3 Boxes)):
- Scatter Armor Multi-Purpose Shield, Absorbent, No Fenestration (SA-MPS or SA-MPS-CS)
- Scatter Armor EP Shield, Absorbent, Scoop Fenestration (SA-EPS or SA-EPS-CS)
- Scatter Armor Angiography Shield, Absorbent, Circular Fenestration (SA-AGS or SA-AGS-CS)
- Scatter Armor Biliary Split Shield, Absorbent, Center Slit Fenestration (SA-BSS or SA-BSS-CS)