Invacare Check 02 Plus Oxygen Concentrator Analyzer
Note: Per the manufacturer this item is on backorder.
Now there is one economical instrument that reports all the operating parameters necessary for performing concentrator checks. Introducing the Invacare Check O2 Plus (TM), an efficient and cost-effective analyzer designed with technicians in mind. It checks oxygen concentration (%), flow rate (L-min), and patient outlet pressure (psi-kPa) on any oxygen concentrator. What is more, it never needs to be calibrated, and there is no fuel cell to replace. The Invacare Check O2Plus is three analyzers rolled into one.
- 2-year limited warranty
- Simple, two button operation with a 9-volt battery power source - provides three years of typical use
- Shuts off automatically to extend battery life
- Measures three parameters, eliminating the need for multiple instruments
- Never needs to be calibrated
- Never needs to have the fuel cell replaced with its ultrasonic technology
Manufacturer Invacare Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Includes 9V Battery Source Warranty 2 Year Limited Model Check O2 Plus
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services