Midmark Heine BETA400 XHL Otoscope heads deliver exceptional color-rendering (CRI) properties, superior optics, and a long product life, The units exclusive 4.2x magnification allows for more detail of anatomical structures and easy recognition of foreign bodies. Multi-coated, precision optics deliver high-resolution, distortion-free images with exceptional depth of field and a large field of view.
- Exclusive 4.2x magnification for more detail of anatomical structures and easy recognition of foreign bodies
- Xenon-Halogen Illumination (XHL) delivers a bright, white light in truer color with exceptionally high color-rendering values
- Continuous brightness control between 100% and 3% with one finger operation
- Durable metal structure for a long product life and sleek appearance
- The viewing window is permanently attached and flips up for instrument use
- Scratch-resistant glass to keep your view clean and free of obstructions