The SchureMed E-Z Lift Pediatric Boot Stirrups are as easy-to-use its forerunner; providing a comfortable, stable boot with an easy-clean boot liner that safely and securely wraps the foot, ankle and leg.
Note: Two Great White Pediatric Clamps are REQUIRED in order for the stirrups to attach to the table. Please see below accessories to purchase clamps.
Stirrups with the E-Z Lift feature easily control the patient’s leg when moving it into the operative position, and has a dual-control handle that permits simple adjustment of lithotomy and adduction/abduction intra-operatively while maintaining a sterile field. In addition, when raising lithotomy, E-Z Lift Pediatric Boot Stirrups abduct automatically, but can be changed simply by squeezing the trigger control. Boot adjust with a simple clamp which simplifies patient positioning. Boot liners included. Stirrup clamps sold separately.
- 160 lb patient weight capacity
- Pediatric boot stirrup design encapsulates patient’s lower leg
- Floating boot automatically adjusts when repositioning the pediatric boot stirrup
- Abduction range of +25° to -9°
- Lithotomy range of +90° to -35°
- Easy-clean Boot Liner Pad safely wraps patient’s foot, ankle and leg
- Visual indicators ensure precise patient positioning
The Pediatric E-Z Lift Stirrups are as easy-to-use as its forerunner. Exclusive axial rotation from the handle for superior patient positioning. Boot adjusts with a single clamp which simplifies patient positioning. Boot pads included.
- Exclusive axial rotation from the handle for superior patient positioning
- E-Z Lift feature easily control the patient