The Westlab III Compound Microscope from Sieler Instruments
Economically priced routine microscope offering all the standard features of higher-priced scopes including halogen 6V 20W Halogen illumination, coaxial coarse and fine focusing, Finity Seidentopf binocular head, right-hand graduated mechanical stage, 10x wide-field eyepieces with 20mm FOV and 4 semi-plan achromat objectives including 4, 10, 40, and 100x oil objective, all mounted on a ball-bearing inward quadruple click-stop nosepiece.
- Semi-Plan Objectives: 4, 10, 40, 100x oil
- 6V-20W Halogen Illumination
- Seidentopf Binocular Head: 30° Inclined, 360° Rotation
- Eyepiece: WF10X/20mm
- Interpupillary distance: 50-75mm
- Reversed Quadruple click-stop nosepiece
- Coaxial Coarse and calibrated Fine Focus control
- Condenser: Abbe Type N.A.=1.25 with Iris Diaphragm
- Mechanical stage with removable slide holder 142x140mm; travel area with a right-hand stage handle
- Anti-Fungal System
- 100V-240W Universal Power Supply
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- ITEM CODE: WLB814
- Includes dust cover, blue filter, immersion oil, spare bulb, BGX 1-20 fuse
Manufacturer Seiler Instrument Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Includes 6V/20W spare bulb; Protective cover Warranty Limited Lifetime Model Westlab III
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$11.67Ships Free in $99+ Orders.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services