This Welch Allyn DS45-10 Integrated Aneroid Sphygmomanometer gauge with its cuff-mounted design is compact and lightweight for patient comfort and ease of use. In use, the gauge rests on the outer part of the patient’s arm. With gear-free DuraShock technology, you can count on the robust design of the Integrated Aneroid to remain in calibration longer than traditional aneroids, providing more accurate readings over time and a lower lifetime cost, helping to improve practice efficiencies and your bottom line.
- Unique integrated cuff-mounted design.
- Gauge snaps directly into the cuff.
- Gauge rotates 360 degrees.
- Laser-engraved dial face.
- Premium inflation bulb and valve.
- One-tube cuffs.
- Certified accuracy to +- 3 mmHg.
- FlexiPort reusable.
- Withstands 30" drop by AAMI shock resistant standards.
- 10-year calibration warranty.