The Welch Allyn 12-Lead Resting Electrocardiograph, CP150AW-1ENB is a comprehensive ECG (EKG) machine that will help you improve workflow, save time, and manage patient information most efficiently.
This device instantly powers up which allows for on the spot testing and it has a simple and fast one-button operation. Various connectivity options help keep tests accurate, and with a 7" color touch-screen interface, testing will be simple and efficient. Up to 100 results can be saved on the device or transferred to a USB memory stick. The battery power allows you to easily transfer the device to the patient. ECG reports can be previewed prior to printing out full size, easily viewable results. The large display allows for 3, 6, and 12-lead ECG preview options. This device can optionally be used for spirometry testing as well, allowing you to perform pulmonary breathing tests in addition to EKGs.
- ECG print previews can help save time and reduce paper costs.
- Seven-inch color, touchscreen display for easy entry of patient data.
- Battery operation lets you easily transport your device to the patient.
- Simplified EMR connectivity without a complicated interface.
- Instant-on powers the device up quickly to take an ECG at a moment’s notice.