The Welch Allyn 46070R Solid State Portable Headlight w/ Rigid Band & Direct Charger illuminates precisely where it is needed, with a cool, bright light that ensures comfort for both the patient and physician.
Bright, white light made affordable... Welch Allyn once again brings you the most advanced lighting technology. Whether you"re in an office or hospital environment, you can perform minor suturing, general examination, and foreign body removal with confidence. Includes Direct power source, charger and one headband.
- Weighing four ounces, it's one of the most comfortable lightweight headlights available
- Rechargeable batteries housed in the headband make this a completely portable, compact unit that allows the user freedom of movement
- With a color temperature of 5500 Kelvin this light supplies bright, white, shadow-free light allowing the end user to see tissue characteristics without distortion
- It's operating life expectancy is more than 10,000 hours of continuous burn
- More energy efficient than incandescent and most halogen lamps
- Cool beam is safe to touch
- Instant light (less than 100ns)
- Virtually maintenance-free operation
- No UV rays
- Fits inside shirt pocket
- Warranty: One-year limited warranty
- Light Source: 1 watt Solid State lamp, color temperature 5500 Kelvin, 20 Lumens, life 10,000 hours continuous burn
- Working Distance: 16 inches
- Spot Size Range: 1.5 to 6 inches at the working distance
- Weight: 4 ounces
- Battery Run-Time: Approximately 90 minutes of continuous run-time on a fully charged battery
- Battery Life: Approximately 2 years (depending on usage)
Manufacturer Welch Allyn Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New Model 46070R
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$664.25+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
$1,145.75+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Estimated Ground Delivery.
$244.70+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services