Welch Allyn KleenSpec® 590 Series Disposable Vaginal Specula feature ergonomic, convenient-in-use design, ensuring a comfortable exam for both doctor and patient. Great variety of sizes and package options promote versatility and flexibility for different clinical institutions.
These are disposable, single-use specula made of clear molded acrylic for full visualization of the examination area. The smooth material will not pinch or bind tissue. The speculum has a strong grip and yoke design, as well as a wide handle for improved manipulation and balance. The shape eliminates dark and hot spots when attached to an illuminator and greatly reduces glare. It is compatible with the 79910 and 78810 Illumination Systems.
- Built-in smoke evacuation channel that assures a clear view
- Advanced LED light source eliminates positioning of an external light source
- Convenient single-use disposable for patient safety
- Excellent visibility—transparent blades allow full visualization of the exam area
- Smooth, molded acrylic will not pinch or bind tissue for greater patient comfort during exams
- The illumination system is completely sealed when inserted into the speculum
- Easy one-handed operation provides multiple settings with positive locking positions
The KleenSpec 590 Series Disposable Vaginal Specula come with a choice of size and quantity. For detailed information, please, see below:
590XS - X-Small, 96/case
59005 - Small, 48/case
59000 - Small, 96/case
59006 - Medium, 48/case
59001 - Medium, 96/case
59004 - Large, 72/case